The Conservative Party

Thee line between journalist and client journalist is blurred now.

Journalism is supposed to show truth to power not for them to tell us what "truth" power wants us to hear.
As we have seen, if the Tories aren’t holding hands with certain media outlets they just drop in one of their Tory supporting friends as DG or try to sell it off, probably to one of their Tory supporting friends.

And, they do it right in front of our faces.

Think he's getting a bit hysterical to be honest ....needs to calm down..back in 1960s most people didn't have central heating
They did have the option to put another log on the fire, though.

And the reason he is getting excitable is because he‘s been advising OFGEM how they can offset the costs and worry to the public but they’ve completely ignored it and gone with a policy which will keep prices artificially high which will make the energy companies even more money.

I take it, you, like me, don’t have to worry personally about this issue but, in my case, I do have to worry about my children and grandchildren who have their own places but don’t have high incomes as yet as they are still in their 20s?

As we have seen, if the Tories aren’t holding hands with certain media outlets they just drop in one of their Tory supporting friends as DG or try to sell it off, probably to one of their Tory supporting friends.

And, they do it right in front of our faces.
I'd say rubbing out faces in it.

Journalists and news organisations they deem as being a bit left are being refused media passes to husting and the party conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I save money on bills for the winter then?

Do I turn my fuse box and water tank off everytime I leave for work. Not use a fridge freezer, washing machine or a TV because of the mass energy they use and charged for at peak time. Unless I get up at 2am to use the magic hour at cheap rate. Which will actually be the rate I'm paying now.

We might need a thrift and frugality thread at this rate.

They did have the option to put another log on the fire, though.

And the reason he is getting excitable is because he‘s been advising OFGEM how they can offset the costs and worry to the public but they’ve completely ignored it and gone with a policy which will keep prices artificially high which will make the energy companies even more money.

I take it, you, like me, don’t have to worry personally about this issue but, in my case, I do have to worry about my children and grandchildren who have their own places but don’t have high incomes as yet as they are still in their 20s?
To be fair mate if i was really pushed i could just cancel sky tv and netflix...just go and watch any games in the pub....are people really struggling if they still have sky tv??

How do I save money on bills for the winter then?

Do I turn my fuse box and water tank off everytime I leave for work. Not use a fridge freezer, washing machine or a TV because of the mass energy they use and charged for at peak time. Unless I get up at 2am to use the magic hour at cheap rate. Which will actually be the rate I'm paying now.

We might need a thrift and frugality thread at this rate.
It’ll cause us to be as green as we can be as most will do all of the above (barring the fridge/freezer).

Maybe keeping your tv off will make more time for reading books.

When you’re finished, lob it on the fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.