The Conservative Party

I'm assuming these are parody tweets.

Burning wood is just as expensive given the price of a bag which you would easily brun through over one or two days.
I've just paid £135 for a cubic metre bag of kiln dried ash, and £65 for the same size of just seasoned logs. Planning on mixing the two up. With working shifts, I'm not here all that much. Confident that will last me most if not all of the winter

I’m waiting for Jacob rigor-mortis to advise us to snuggle up to a footman or - even better- a chambermaid to see us through these hard times!
I'm sure he must have a Shunnamite maiden to hand.

Now King David was old and advanced in years. And although they covered him with clothes, he could not get warm. 2 Therefore his servants said to him, “Let a young woman be sought for my lord the king, and let her wait on the king and be in his service. Let her lie in your arms, that my lord the king may be warm.”

Better than a dog up a sleeve.

I'm sure he must have a Shunnamite maiden to hand.

Now King David was old and advanced in years. And although they covered him with clothes, he could not get warm. 2 Therefore his servants said to him, “Let a young woman be sought for my lord the king, and let her wait on the king and be in his service. Let her lie in your arms, that my lord the king may be warm.”

Better than a dog up a sleeve.
What about a bird or two in the bush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.