The Conservative Party

They’re taking the Mickey.

All these things were agreed in the WA - thats why they have avoided going into the detail preferring to banging on about A16 and boating immigrants - and this is why they want to rip the WA up because Brexit damage will be laid bare. I also think its whats behind Johnsons idea he can comeback - despite overseeing the WA and championing it I believe he thinks the baked in failure can be blamed on his successor so he can come back claiming he can fix it

All these things were agreed in the WA - thats why they have avoided going into the detail preferring to banging on about A16 and boating immigrants - and this is why they want to rip the WA up because Brexit damage will be laid bare. I also think its whats behind Johnsons idea he can comeback - despite overseeing the WA and championing it I believe he thinks the baked in failure can be blamed on his successor so he can come back claiming he can fix it
My post was a nod to the mouse.

Don't disagree with your summary though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.