The Conservative Party

So - he is to use Her Maj's funeral to sneak out de-regulation and privatisation of entire areas of the UK an actual policy. They really know what the Queen would have wanted don't they?

It’s quite a radical anti immigration policy, to be fair. Make it so shit to live here, unless you’re obscenely wealthy, should go some way to achieving it!
The FT produced some report this week that said the average Slovenian family will be better off than the average British family by 2024 and the average Polish one will be better off by the end of the decade. On that path we didn’t need to leave the EU at all in order to stop EU nationals moving here!!

Tomorrow, the horror that never really went away begins again.

lf

So - he is to use Her Maj's funeral to sneak out de-regulation and privatisation of entire areas of the UK an actual policy. They really know what the Queen would have wanted don't they?

I have not read the book Britannia Unchained book yet which is sets out the dystopian society that we can expect from this lot It would suggest that the fact that they are no longer listening to political focus groups that the intent is to ram through as much of this far right wing guff before they are kicked out.

Don't worry, everything will be OK. We do pageantry better than anyone!
That’s because they “put their mind to it” - this govt has no intention of “putting it’s mind to” dealing with starvation and fuel poverty - why would they, they couldn’t care less.
The only pleasure I have today is knowing how furious Bozo will be in “missing this gig” - think the Queen held on just to spite him ?

I wouldn't put it past Kwartang to throw in because we've had to pay the funeral he will announce measures he was going to put in over cost of living but can't now. And anyone who complains will be classed as unpatriotic.

We’ve had 16-17 year old foreign students all summer. Young Italian and French girls mainly. A German girl was last to leave.
Sounds great but believe me, you and Kate Bush couldn’t be any worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.