The Conservative Party

If they can find millions in the treasury for charlies corronation, they can find millions to stop the cost of living crisis.

But they won't.

The proclumations signed he is already king, no need to spunk needed finances to put a crown on his bonce

Last edited:
Its a strange time when you live in a country where the waiting time to see the Monarchs Coffin is less than the waiting time to see your GP.
We've gone from joking about leaving the UK to talking about it hypothetically to actively researching it. The events of the last couple of weeks may have put the final nail in the coffIn as we are clearly out of step with a lot of the population. It's complicated as we have two school age children but we aren't spring chickens and recently became the carers for my disabled brother. Our oldest lad has already said he wants to do a degree away from here and live somewhere else, the younger is less sure but as parents we can only see this place going in one direction. The one upside is I should be able to relocate my business fairly simply.

If you'd have said to me 15 years ago we'd want to leave the place we were born in and for most of our lives felt privileged to grow up in I'd have looked at you like you were daft. Doubtless people will say if you don't like it then fuck off but part of me feels like the country I grew up in which I always thought was mostly going in the right direction has been stolen from me by scumbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.