The Conservative Party

It’s perfectly normal. If you’ve just double dropped a speckled dove and followed with a bit of spice for good measure!,
What the fuck was that all about?
I believe you have answered your own question - normal behaviour for a senior Cabinet Minister remembering and giving respect to our longest serving Monarch ( also suitable for a night out with the lads and a visit to the HoC bogs - terms and conditions reply please read our disclaimer and use responsibly - Drugs Aware.com )

He looks like he’s managed to embarrass Braverman, Carrie Johnson and Coffey, which takes some doing………
I don’t get it? First I thought it was out of context and maybe somebody was reading out an amusing tale about The Queens life then the camera pans to everyone else looking serious? Seriously, what the fuck is going on there?

Rees-Mogg lying about high national debt under Labour in 2008 (before the crash)

1663797639915.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.