The Conservative Party

It's complete bullshit from Coffey. She doesn't know what she's doing, she just says things that sound good with zero substance or plan to back them. For starters, it might be a good idea to have a health secretary who isn't also deputy PM.
I had come to the conclusion that she was either a genius or a liar.

A long time ago during my management training we were taught that Aims should be SMART. This was to focus on the important things. I am sure that most people are aware of SMART aims but for those unaware; all goals should be :-

• Specific: Well defined, clear, and unambiguous
  • Measurable: With specific criteria that measure your progress toward the accomplishment of the goal
  • Achievable: Attainable and not impossible to achieve
  • Realistic: Within reach, realistic, and relevant to your life purpose
  • Timely: With a clearly defined timeline, including a starting date and a target date. The purpose is to create urgency.
Perhaps we should email these to this government because, as yet, we have heard none of these. But I am forgetting, they don’t do planning.

I'm curious as to how lifting the fracking ban is going to work out when there was only four sites. Most people in Fylde are opposed to it and even our local MP (conservative) Mark Menzies is speaking out against it today.

Nobody wants it.
The guy who had the first fracking licence in the UK says that nobody will invest in it in the UK because of the geology.
The bloke that 'invented' frackiong has since disowned it

It’ll be interesting to see how the pledge of a same day GP appointment can be met without having extra GPs.

Am I missing something, or have GPs just decided to make people wait 6 weeks for an appointment for no reason?
I believe they are on a work to rule beacuse they can't strike?

Interesting to see how she squares that round hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.