The Conservative Party

A long time ago during my management training we were taught that Aims should be SMART. This was to focus on the important things. I am sure that most people are aware of SMART aims but for those unaware; all goals should be :-

• Specific: Well defined, clear, and unambiguous
  • Measurable: With specific criteria that measure your progress toward the accomplishment of the goal
  • Achievable: Attainable and not impossible to achieve
  • Realistic: Within reach, realistic, and relevant to your life purpose
  • Timely: With a clearly defined timeline, including a starting date and a target date. The purpose is to create urgency.
Perhaps we should email these to this government because, as yet, we have heard none of these. But I am forgetting, they don’t do planning.

You are living in the past. There's a new way of setting objectives now and the Government is very successful at it:

Blaggable
Undefined
Limited
Laughable
Sanctimonious
Hypocritical
Idiotic
Tory

Scott Benton, the Conservative MP for Blackpool South, said "My constituents are understandably anxious about fracking returning to the Fylde coast."

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Benton say anything even mildly critical of the Government since he was elected in 2019.

Scott Benton, the Conservative MP for Blackpool South, said "My constituents are understandably anxious about fracking returning to the Fylde coast."

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Benton say anything even mildly critical of the Government since he was elected in 2019.
Lots of rich tories in Lytham..........It's all built in sand......I would be anxious too

Obviously no sites available in Kent or Sussex...

Vote Tory in the north. Get your habitat destroyed to increase Rees Smugs dividends.

It’ll be interesting to see how the pledge of a same day GP appointment can be met without having extra GPs.

Am I missing something, or have GPs just decided to make people wait 6 weeks for an appointment for no reason?
Try to get an appointment at my medical is a joke. You have to call at 8.00am on the day and then when you finally get through they tell you none are available and to call at 8.00am the next day. If you are lucky you might get a telephone appointment with a doctor who when you tell him / her you might have an eye infection or throat infection tells you to make an appointment to see him / her by calling the next day at 8.00am! My late father was a GP who would do two full surgeries a day (morning and late afternoon / evening as well as home visits, hospital and old folks home visits and work weekends. Seriously GP's these days have it easy in comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.