The Conservative Party

Scott Benton, the Conservative MP for Blackpool South, said "My constituents are understandably anxious about fracking returning to the Fylde coast."

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Benton say anything even mildly critical of the Government since he was elected in 2019.

Its the grim realisation that rather than a season ticket on the Parliamentary Gravy Train they are about to be booted off at the stop named One Term Wonder come the GE. Many of them realise that they jumped out of the plane with Johnson back in 2019 and none of them had a parachute - even Johnson !!

It's complete bullshit from Coffey. She doesn't know what she's doing, she just says things that sound good with zero substance or plan to back them. For starters, it might be a good idea to have a health secretary who isn't also deputy PM.

I suggest that she DOES know what she's doing, saying things that sound good with zero substance or plan to back them.

Promise lots, fail to provide, blame someone else (Putin, Labour, Gordon Brown).

Its the grim realisation that rather than a season ticket on the Parliamentary Gravy Train they are about to be booted off at the stop named One Term Wonder come the GE. Many of them realise that they jumped out of the plane with Johnson back in 2019 and none of them had a parachute - even Johnson !!
55492037-DFC4-4307-BEC0-158C50BD7CEA.jpeg

Try to get an appointment at my medical is a joke. You have to call at 8.00am on the day and then when you finally get through they tell you none are available and to call at 8.00am the next day. If you are lucky you might get a telephone appointment with a doctor who when you tell him / her you might have an eye infection or throat infection tells you to make an appointment to see him / her by calling the next day at 8.00am! My late father was a GP who would do two full surgeries a day (morning and late afternoon / evening as well as home visits, hospital and old folks home visits and work weekends. Seriously GP's these days have it easy in comparison.
Apparently Doctors can earn more on youtube now.

Try to get an appointment at my medical is a joke. You have to call at 8.00am on the day and then when you finally get through they tell you none are available and to call at 8.00am the next day. If you are lucky you might get a telephone appointment with a doctor who when you tell him / her you might have an eye infection or throat infection tells you to make an appointment to see him / her by calling the next day at 8.00am! My late father was a GP who would do two full surgeries a day (morning and late afternoon / evening as well as home visits, hospital and old folks home visits and work weekends. Seriously GP's these days have it easy in comparison.
Same, but I don’t think it’s laziness per se. There are less GPs than there were 10 years ago and more people.

Private healthcare are trying to buy out practices and have as few actual GPs as is possible to cut costs.

It’s probably a really grim job to do at present.

I can’t even book an appointment online at my practice at the moment.

I remember the series of tremors that were caused by the building of the etihad. Very scary indeed, I'd hate to be living near any potential fracking site
Yeah, best case scenario is your house is unaffected, it’s just your water being poisonous that you need to deal with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.