The Conservative Party

They are reducing income tax to 19% from 20% so I doubt it. I assume that will be on anything after 50k

Edit - 45% is on earnings of £150k lol so yeah, very helpful to the rich I assume it's a 5% reduction yet the rest of us plebs only get 1%. Anything after 50,200 is taxed at 40%
Utterly shameful isn’t it but I work with people who will just ‘be glad’ of the 1% tax cut. They can’t fucking see they are being fucked over!

That's Simon Clarke, I think - Levelling up/housing/communities minister.Seems to be the one they send out to the media quite often. Didn't much like being grilled on Breakfast this morning when being asked to answer the questions - every answer was "grow the economy and it'll help later", but a large number of people and services need the help now!

There seems to be no interest in moving away from chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (just over the horizon). Possibly in the gaslit uplands.

He's my MP - roundly derided in town - Mr Invisible who does sweet FA for us.

So is his argument now that giving rail workers, public sector workers, doctors and nurses wage rises inflationary but giving the highly paid a massive tax cut not inflationary? How does that circle get squared?

Deffo spends his downtime on all fours on a dog lead, drinks water from a dog bowl in the corner of Lizz Truss's office . Gimpy kunt
You know I'd like to think that what you've written is just a vicious, rage filled, caricature; but increasingly with this lot I'm finding it hard to rule anything out.

Last edited:
Keir could learn from Reeves, she is a brilliant speaker - has that ability to cut through and destroy which he still lacks in my opinion. He still speaks as if it's a closing statement in court, appealing to common sense and compassion rather than attacking like he is in the school playground and everyone is an idiot. He needs to realise he's not in front of a judge he's in front of morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.