The Conservative Party

we can crowd fund and get you a disgusting acrylic jumper and have you at number 2 for Christmas !!
No need, I have a City Xmas jumper with flashing lights and also a bog standard jumper with “This is my Christmas jumper.” On it.

Also a T-shirt with I’m participating, leave me alone, on it, which is especially useful at the in-laws.

Pound is falling
All around me
Children starving
Heating none
Tis the season
Of loathing and wilful misunderstanding
Merry Trussmas everyone

we can crowd fund and get you a disgusting acrylic jumper and have you at number 2 for Christmas !!

If we donate, do we get to be in the video as part of the choir in the background?

Panic. A lot of the 2019 new intake and quite a few established MP's can see how they are fucking over the country and that they are going to lose very lucrative jobs because of how they have fucked the country. Nothing of what they were elected on will have happened - Red Wall seats will not be better off - there will be little signs of any inward investment - the established seats who wanted rid of the EU because of forriners will see that more forriners than ever are getting visa's and working here, there are no new affordable homes for their kids and if they can go abroad the costs will be astronomical thanks to a crumbling pound so panic will set in and I think that they will look around to try and shoe horn someone in who might have the character to give them a win
A solid list of gripes and conclusions, but for me it still won’t lead to Truss being overthrown before the next GE. After all, they’ve just ousted the only character that could apparently unify them.

This Is a ‘budget’ that plays to the Conservative heartlands, and those MPs in the ‘Red Wall’ will know that their days are numbered. The Conservatives will hope that it will be enough, just, to protect them in their heartlands at the next election.

I know he is a Labour MP but Chris Bryant sits opposite the Govt benches and looks straight at them - the back benchers know how little this does for their constituents - the people they look to for votes at the next election and this doesn't look to be it by them

No need, I have a City Xmas jumper with flashing lights and also a bog standard jumper with “This is my Christmas jumper.” On it.

Also a T-shirt with I’m participating, leave me alone, on it, which is especially useful at the in-laws.
Don't remember the flashing lights one, I've only got the one with Santa flying over the Eithad which I think makes me a JCL :-(

Keir could learn from Reeves, she is a brilliant speaker - has that ability to cut through and destroy which he still lacks in my opinion. He still speaks as if it's a closing statement in court, appealing to common sense and compassion rather than attacking like he is in the school playground and everyone is an idiot. He needs to realise he's not in front of a judge he's in front of morons.
Yeah - I got that impression.
Seemed genuine, authoritative and brought my chalk and cheese comment when compared to the tory lot on the other side.
I know little about her however.

Keir could learn from Reeves, she is a brilliant speaker - has that ability to cut through and destroy which he still lacks in my opinion. He still speaks as if it's a closing statement in court, appealing to common sense and compassion rather than attacking like he is in the school playground and everyone is an idiot. He needs to realise he's not in front of a judge he's in front of morons.
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Starmer won most of his head to heads with Bozo - problem was the great British electorate didn’t realise he had !!! A judge would have found Bozo guilty - the electorate would however found him innocent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.