The Conservative Party

The changes to Income tax and NI will give someone on a £1 million salary an extra £55,000 per year to spend - an extra 10.2%.
Meanwhile, someone on £25k will have an extra £285 per year - an extra 1.4%.

How do they justify this shit? The answer of course is they don't bother and will just tell lies when attention is drawn to it.

Plus of course if the million pound employee is a banker, the sky's the limit.

Yeah - I got that impression.
Seemed genuine, authoritative and brought my chalk and cheese comment when compared to the tory lot on the other side.
I know little about her however.

Wikipedia tells me she is the daughter of two teachers, her Dad being a labour supporter influenced her political outlook. Oxford educated and went to LSE as well and is married to the former speech writer for Gordon Brown who is now Director General for Finance at the Department for Work and Pensions. Fun conversations in that house!

Her sister and brother-in-law are both Labour MPs too.

Ultimately she's have the usual labour problems because she's more centre left. It does feel as though this country needs a social democratic party which can form a proper opposition and not suffer infighting and issues caused by the Unions and left wing influencers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.