The Conservative Party

That statement has boiled my piss.

Anyone who isn't rich must work harder and with less protection to keep me and my mates in the lifestyle were accustomed to.

Tory bastards.
If you’re on universal credit, you must do more to prove you’re looking for a job, or we’ll have it off you. Caring sharing Tories, as always.

Anyone who won‘t vote Labour at the next election because “they aren’t radical or left wing enough”, should have a long hard look at themselves.

Isn't this a deliberate ploy by Labour?

Starmer plays this diplomatic, boring, unite the nation character, while his front bench attack the Conservatives directly.

Starmer is capable of being much more aggressive but whether it's a good plan or not, I think Labour believe a leader of the opposition who's just complaining about the government every week on every subject turns voters off after 12 years.
I agree that's the idea. Apparently voters don't particularly like complainers - they prefer to do that themselves.

Ideally you'd want the leader to be a really positive and inspirational - but after today's crazy budget dull would be perfect!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.