The Conservative Party

Bet he doesn't have a value gold SC
It’s the fact that he’s never even acknowledged over the years he’s been blowing smoke up their arses that they have not been great in certain aspects.
I’ve no issue with anybody choosing to vote conservative but when they can see some of the damage they’ve done and just choose to ignore it and gleefully announce how happy they are with them? Fuck them, they should be called out.

Wasn't it proved that it was mostly assurances that funding would be provided, only for the funding not to have been provided yet?
I think this Government has sounded the death knell for anything similar happening. Many of the policies look as if they will exacerbate the existing division rather than leading to levelling up.

I am only just getting to grips with this but have to admit I'm struggling. In fact I think we are having the piss taken like never before.

A cut in income tax from £0.20p to £0.19p for the majority of the population who are in most need while anyone earning over £150k a year gets a cut from 45% down to 40%.

The key thing had to be getting money moving through the economy, it has to go to the right areas.
Alot of these icome tax savings are going to end up sat in some huge bank accounts.

Cunts.

I am only just getting to grips with this but have to admit I'm struggling. In fact I think we are having the piss taken like never before.

A cut in income tax from £0.20p to £0.19p for the majority of the population who are in most need while anyone earning over £150k a year gets a cut from 45% down to 40%.

The key thing had to be getting money moving through the economy, it has to go to the right areas.
Alot of these icome tax savings are going to end up sat in some huge bank accounts.

Cunts.

You aren't missing anything mate, it's just shameless Tory politics, hardly bothering to sugar coat it anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.