The Conservative Party

Conclusion is that these are the very dregs of tory initiatives and policy makers who will fail paving the way just before the election for the return of the prodigal son, Boris who will somehow be seen by some of the poorest as the answer v Kier & co.

Think of the positives here.

The couple of £hundred quid we will save we can pay to the energy companies to top their profits up.

Truly a budget that will energise the economy.

Or they pay to put their kids through private school on which they pay no VAT. Or they put the extra into tax efficient trusts to benefit their kids. Or they buy a few more buy to lets. Or they do indeed buy stocks and shares as the markets continue to fall over the next few months...shall I go on?
And don’t forget, those public schools have charitable status.
We are subsidising them as they don’t pay any tax.
All they have to do is demonstrate that they create public benefits.
Well………don’t they???

Its a double bubble if you are getting paid over £150k per annum, which is approximately 665k of the population, you will get the benefits of the 1% cut on your earning below £50k plus the 5% cut in everything above £150k. But what really tells the story is the markets reaction to this with the $ trading at $1.11 to the £.

Who knows what happens now but unless the majority of economist are wrong then we really are in trouble. Who would have thought that getting rid of Johnson could get worse. Or maybe he was just paving the way ?
Its all fucked.

As a youngster I was brought up in a strong Labour working class family. For years I voted Labour just because that was the way I was raised. As i got older I became more aware of this and decided that rarther than blindly following family tradition I would look at all politics objectively and make my own decisions based on what my beliefs were, I didnt want to be a sheep following aimlessly like so many do.
I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong and I am open to change. So after a lot of consideration and trusting my mind over my gut I decided that the Tories are Cunts.

Or they pay to put their kids through private school on which they pay no VAT. Or they put the extra into tax efficient trusts to benefit their kids. Or they buy a few more buy to lets. Or they do indeed buy stocks and shares as the markets continue to fall over the next few months...shall I go on?
As a high rate tax payer - the extra money i get will not be offset by the increase in my energy bills. So for me it changes nothing. But I'm concious that the lower you earn the less benefit and everyone's energy bills are going up. Its morally wrong.

So, income tax to be cut, national insurance rise reversed, cap on energy bills implemented, extra payments going to the most vulnerable. The cost to be paid via more borrowing for now, but if these measures promote growth in the economy this will significantly reduce the bill. A Tory government implementing Tory policies at last. I like it.

Inome tax to be cut for those that earn the most .next to nothing for those who earn little... National Insurance hasn't been cut , its just gone back to were it was prior to the 'party of no tax increases' before.... nothing of any relevance going towards the most vulnerable.

How many moons can you see from your planet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.