The Conservative Party

No can't see it either if we are talking defeat but any level of decent given its a brand new PM is big news. Are they united behind this? The number of no votes and abstentions will be interesting.
Correct me if I am wrong but if the House of Lords vote against these measures then they will be thrown out as they weren't in the Tory manifesto!!

A mixture of dreamers - fantasists and a Bond villain - scary as shit

Fooking growth… I’ve seen more growth in my hod trick after my prostate was removed.
I’ve sacked off increasing my pension contributions and I’m lucky enough to slightly increase mortgage payments instead at least I’ll know what’s mine . Never ever thought about leaving these shores but week by week with this lot it gets more tempting. I don’t want to give in though . If it’s worth fighting for we must take them on.

Bit of a joke this growth thingy, it has been predicted that our growth will be -4% but Kazi has said it will be +2.5%?? That is a turnaround of 6.5%. Not going to happen.

For anyone who can’t sleep tonight, the detail is all in here!

No surprise that the hope is that the biggest driver of exports will be Financial Services!

I think this government have completely lost the plot this year. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.