The Conservative Party

Daily Mail comments make interesting reading for a change.

The most popular comments are unanimous in their condemnation of this budget (or whatever it’s called).

If the government have lost the majority of Mail readers they’re utterly fucked.

Can’t see them limping on for two more years with this level of antipathy from their natural supporters.

I predict a comeback by the fat turd before the next election.

I remember the lockdowns the jobs people did to keep the country going, the nurses, the delivery drivers, the care workers living in the care homes to support the vulnerable and the dying. The supermarket staff having the selfish non mask wearing cunts kicking off. I remember the levelling up promises, I remember how we are all in this together.

We thought they took the piss with the parties and how they laughed that they were above sacrifice. You would think that they couldn't shit on people anymore, no one could be that out of touch or that selfish to go further but they have. They have no limits really. Enjoy your money you parasites and shame on those who voted for them and still defend them.

I remember the lockdowns the jobs people did to keep the country going, the nurses, the delivery drivers, the care workers living in the care homes to support the vulnerable and the dying. The supermarket staff having the selfish non mask wearing cunts kicking off. I remember the levelling up promises, I remember how we are all in this together.
Is that a description of the plodders?

Absolutely disgraceful isn’t it.

Thats a YES then Chancellor

Actually it’s £55k extra when you include the NI benefit so she actually understated it. It’s a net pay rise of over 10% for those on the very highest salaries compared to a rise of 1.4% for the average earner, 1.4% that will immediately be dwarfed by rising energy costs.
I can’t remember a government ever doing something so blatantly unfair to the vast majority of the population. Absolutely despicable.

A mixture of dreamers - fantasists and a Bond villain - scary as shit

What a condescending fuckwit. He went to a direct grant school which was "A direct grant grammar school was a type of selective secondary school in the United Kingdom that existed between 1945 and 1976. One quarter of the places in these schools were directly funded by central government, while the remainder attracted fees, some paid by a Local Education Authority and some by the pupils' parents or guardians" I cant find anything about his parents.

He then went on to Oxford-FOR FREE and got a job with LEK.

Unlike his claim, I don't believe he took any risks with his own money, or if he did, probably with the money that today's 25 and 26 year olds are paying back as student loans.

An arrogant twat living in the 80s!!

We thought they took the piss with the parties and how they laughed that they were above sacrifice. You would think that they couldn't shit on people anymore, no one could be that out of touch or that selfish to go further but they have. They have no limits really. Enjoy your money you parasites and shame on those who voted for them and still defend them.
Plodders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.