The Conservative Party

Seems investment zones will be able to build anywhere the governement can convince a local authority to allow, regardless of natural conservation protections.

This is what has irked the RSPB, if say derbyshire county council was given incentive enough to allow one then in theory they could tarmac the high peak and swallow up small villages into one big industrial area and housing estate destroying the eco system and wildlife habitats

Last edited:
It's a fucking dystopian nightmare come true. I just can't get my head round what has happen to this country over the past 10 years. Greedy, selfish cunts getting greedier and more selfish.
Well it's us that run the country, not you. Without us, you have no schools, hospitals, pubs, theatre's, sports. Then what will you do with your wealth?
I haven't been this angry about politics and politicians for a very long time.

It's a fucking dystopian nightmare come true. I just can't get my head round what has happen to this country over the past 10 years. Greedy, selfish cunts getting greedier and more selfish.
Well it's us that run the country, not you. Without us, you have no schools, hospitals, pubs, theatre's, sports. Then what will you do with your wealth?
It is more saddening that people are just letting it go by, anywhere else goimg this batshit the parliament would be besiged or already in flames.

Not that I am advocating burning down westminster in full sesson

But the vast majority of people will be angry for a few days & then just get on with life, with the odd "tut" thrown in.
That is the problem

I heard a very good analogy last night. Politics has been footbalised. People follow and support their 'team' no matter what they do. Hence people still vote Tory.

I heard a very good analogy last night. Politics has been footbalised. People follow their 'team' no matter what they do. Hence people still vote Tory.

People voted Tory last time because of Brexit, with Brexit done Labour will get in.

Your rosette colour used to be who you are, not so much now because voters are way more transient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.