The Conservative Party

If someone doesn't vote the way you want them to it doesn't mean they are wrong, what it means is that they had reasons to vote the way they vote.

The Labour party have a lot to answer for because they are so shit that even with these monsters in power people still couldn't bring themselves to vote for Labour in the numbers needed to get into No10.

Even now Starmer is being undermined by fist pumping Che wannabes, the party is a basketcase.
The labour PLP you mean who actively undermined and briefed against their own party for 4 years and also our unbalanced society where those in privilage and the establishment control the narative and media and can sway citizens with gossip and bullshit.

Last edited:
I saw this mentioned on the BBC last night too:

"these plans were described as a “fiscal event” rather than a budget, allowing the government to avoid presenting any detailed fiscal or economic projections"
‘I didn’t know it was a budget, I thought it was a fiscal event reads rather like the fat deposed oaf saying he didnt think a buffet, drinks and general carousing constituted a party.

And their greatest defence.
Speaking in our staff room yesterday about the indicative ballot we’ll shortly receive and how it will likely lead to full postal ballot for strike action. But that the postal ballot won’t meet 50% threshold ‘cos people cannot be arsed ticking a piece of paper and walking to the letterbox with a prepaid envelope.

We are led by idiots, thieves, charlatans, despots and worse. Yet we blithely and passively accept our lot.

Speaking in our staff room yesterday about the indicative ballot we’ll shortly receive and how it will likely lead to full postal ballot for strike action. But that the postal ballot won’t meet 50% threshold ‘cos people cannot be arsed ticking a piece of paper and walking to the letterbox with a prepaid envelope.

We are led by idiots, thieves, charlatans, despots and worse. Yet we blithely and passively accept our lot.
I was in the pub last night and heard the classic, “imagine how much worse it’d be under Labour“. These were people who will have seen next to no benefit from the last 6 years and yet, as sure as eggs is eggs, they’ll be putting a cross in the Tory box whenever they next get the chance. It’s unfathomable…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.