The Conservative Party

68 years on this planet mate .

and over those 68 years with many leaders you assume Labour is

a/ the same and unchanged
b/ worse than this shower of liars that are pulling the country down
c/ would continue to favour the well off over pensioners like yourself?

Don't moan about anything eh as you are getting what you always wanted

Based on last years earnings, Geoffrey Cox MP will save £53k in tax if he earns similar and Teresa May £47k!

41 Mp’s will benefit including Liz Truss!

and over those 68 years with many leaders you assume Labour is

a/ the same and unchanged
b/ worse than this shower of liars that are pulling the country down
c/ would continue to favour the well off over pensioners like yourself?

Don't moan about anything eh as you are getting what you always wanted
Labour are bigger liars .
anyway . the PM is weak, tax the rich ffs. tax Amazon and co. instead it's all about the next GE, without a care for the future . like i say , madness .

They'd have to stark staring mad to let things get to that point.
They'd have no chance in a general election after booting out Johnson if they then collapsed again - they'd have to go back to Johnson and pretty much the whole lot of potential ministers are discredited right now.

I think they’re screwed either way but if this weeks anything to go by, Truss could have the conservatives out of power for a generation if it carries on similarly.

Labour are bigger liars .
anyway . the PM is weak, tax the rich ffs. tax Amazon and co. instead it's all about the next GE, without a care for the future . like i say , madness .

I’ve never been a Labour voter but the thought some people think they’re the bigger liars after the last four years in particular beggars belief tbh.

Seriously, of all the reasons you could potentially have chosen, lying when that’s essentially what cost Johnson his job?!

Reactions: nmc
I think they’re screwed either way but if this weeks anything to go by, Truss could have the conservatives out of power for a generation if it carries on similarly.

The Mail and Telegraph would be hysterical, not that they're sane now.

I'm sure the powerbrokers behind the scenes have accepted that they might lose the next election, and have instructed that a firestorm happens while they prepare for the next one.

The Mail and Telegraph would be hysterical, not that they're sane now.

I'm sure the powerbrokers behind the scenes have accepted that they might lose the next election, and have instructed that a firestorm happens while they prepare for the next one.

I imagine so too, but there’s still levels. This isn’t a conservative government anymore, it only slightly resembled one previously, but this is far more aligned to UKIP.

I’ve never been a Labour voter but the thought some people think they’re the bigger liars after the last four years in particular beggars belief tbh.

Seriously, of all the reasons you could potentially have chosen, lying when that’s essentially what cost Johnson his job?!
i didn't " choose " lying , the previous poster did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.