The Conservative Party

madness . absolute madness . we knew if she won it would be a disaster .
i am ok, i am somewhat immune from it all. for now .

sadly Labour would be worse .

the country is fucked.
Hi Bill. Can you say why you believe Labour would be worse as my own thoughts differ to yours?

Last edited:
madness . absolute madness . we knew if she won it would be a disaster .
i am ok, i am somewhat immune from it all. for now .

sadly Labour would be worse .

the country is fucked.
You are selfish. There's no other reason you can think Labour would be worse.

Out of all this shit show at the very least it's been nice watching those Conservative voters, Boris fans, brexit believer's, Labour haters, quite nice to see them all squirming in the shit of their own making. As tragic as that is.

Some people are getting towards the wrong sort of age for emergency medicine to have been be so denuded in this country. The NHS has always been absolutely fantastic at fixing you up if your life is hanging by a thread. Not anymore. Still, should any of you have the misfortune to be clutching your chest or some other such ailment in the next 5 years, you can keep repeating the mantra that ‘it’d be worse under Labour,‘ whilst waiting hours for an ambulance to arrive. Even if one arrives, you’ll be lucky to get taken to the right place in a timely manner.

“It would have been worse under Labour”. A fitting epitaph for some…….

What an odd call. Seemed intent to let the world know how much he earned and at the same time display a logic that would have the world wondering how he could ever earn that much.
Having worked in financial services a lot over the years, before I decided I didn't want to go to hell, I can confirm that being a thick twat is absolutely no impediment to earning a six figure salary. You just need to be massively overconfident in your capabilities, be good with the bull shit and have no sense of shame and/or self-awareness. For every competent person I dealt with, there was at least one of those.

You are selfish. There's no other reason you can think Labour would be worse.

An unshakeable belief that he can't possibly be have putting his x in the wrong box.
Lots of people have benefitted from tory policies down the years,despite the cost to others who haven't.

The trouble is, those who benefit nowadays are a becoming scarcer in number.
Blind faith and misplaced "instincts"have got this country into a right mess over the last 6 or 7 years.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.