The Conservative Party

I imagine so too, but there’s still levels. This isn’t a conservative government anymore, it only slightly resembled one previously, but this is far more aligned to UKIP.

Fair point - UKIP by way of Fox News! But I wonder who there is who can drag it back to somewhere more sane. There doesn't appear to be anyone equipped to do it - one problem the party have is that a lot of the MPs are quite new so they are still a bit uneducated in Parliamentary ways but also they aren't so keen on being controlled.

Picking 50 to be the main ministers would be tricky if they want to avoid the Johnson/Truss taint, even after 5 years out of govt. Hence I think your 'generation' comment may be more accurate.

Fair point - UKIP by way of Fox News! But I wonder who there is who can drag it back to somewhere more sane. There doesn't appear to be anyone equipped to do it - one problem the party have is that a lot of the MPs are quite new so they are still a bit uneducated in Parliamentary ways but also they aren't so keen on being controlled.

Picking 50 to be the main ministers would be tricky if they want to avoid the Johnson/Truss taint, even after 5 years out of govt. Hence I think your 'generation' comment may be more accurate.

I’m still expecting them to try and get Johnson back in before the next GE. The conservatives are that good at convincing the public they’ve reimagines themselves every time they have a new leader that I think they’ll try and do it even with one they’ve had previously.

This is a different one though as it goes so far beyond the normal limits.

I’m still expecting them to try and get Johnson back in before the next GE. The conservatives are that good at convincing the public they’ve reimagines themselves every time they have a new leader that I think they’ll try and do it even with one they’ve had previously.

This is a different one though as it goes so far beyond the normal limits.
I can see this scenario too.
A rehash of the ‘he got all the big calls right’ lies all packaged up neatly for public consumption.
After the horrors of truss, some voters will clutch at any straws.

How fucking misguided is this guy? Does he know that people are getting offered 12 and 16 hr week contracts because that benefits the employers - however when that is your contracted hours you can't do any more - thats it end of. If you go into say New Look or Costa several times a week to do your 16 hours you work hard - bloody hard. If you don't you are let go in fact often you end up doing an accumulative couple of hours a week unpaid. This fella on a five figure salary thinks people earning pennies are not hard working and should be penalised. Thats the groupthink in his cohort right now - Tory Britain has successfully persuaded a guy on £60 - £80k pa that the people who are the problem are people on £15k pa because they can also get benefits. FFS,

You couldn't pick 50 to be the main ministers because Johnson and the ERG removed the experienced sensible ones prior to the 2019 GE. If you look now you have Truss' cabinet - all her Britannia Unchained wank fantasy co-authors plus a few pricks and brain donors ( my own Simon Clarke comes top of that tree but don't forget Brendan Clarke Smith who was comprehensively shown up on QT this week ) then the ERG - many of whom are now shitting bricks coz they face real competition to get re-elected in their safe seats - and the "Grandee's" who now are swivel eyed Brexit truth deniers like Edward Leigh and David Davis. They are a political, moral and intelligence vacuum and that is something they have done to themselves in just 6 years.

How fucking misguided is this guy? Does he know that people are getting offered 12 and 16 hr week contracts because that benefits the employers - however when that is your contracted hours you can't do any more - thats it end of. If you go into say New Look or Costa several times a week to do your 16 hours you work hard - bloody hard. If you don't you are let go in fact often you end up doing an accumulative couple of hours a week unpaid. This fella on a five figure salary thinks people earning pennies are not hard working and should be penalised. Thats the groupthink in his cohort right now - Tory Britain has successfully persuaded a guy on £60 - £80k pa that the people who are the problem are people on £15k pa because they can also get benefits. FFS,

What an odd call. Seemed intent to let the world know how much he earned and at the same time display a logic that would have the world wondering how he could ever earn that much.

You couldn't pick 50 to be the main ministers because Johnson and the ERG removed the experienced sensible ones prior to the 2019 GE. If you look now you have Truss' cabinet - all her Britannia Unchained wank fantasy co-authors plus a few pricks and brain donors ( my own Simon Clarke comes top of that tree but don't forget Brendan Clarke Smith who was comprehensively shown up on QT this week ) then the ERG - many of whom are now shitting bricks coz they face real competition to get re-elected in their safe seats - and the "Grandee's" who now are swivel eyed Brexit truth deniers like Edward Leigh and David Davis. They are a political, moral and intelligence vacuum and that is something they have done to themselves in just 6 years.

yes, that's my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.