The Conservative Party

Another one eh Bill!! ‘nobody has given me a thing’?? I assume you were born in a hospital or at home with NHS nurses in attendance and been to the doctors during your lifetime, been to school at all? Or maybe onto university? All free; all roads, pavements etc are all free to use, I could go on but you get the idea. None so blind eh Bill, Bungalow Bill we call people like you - nowt upstairs.
wow. i get that most Labour voters are thick but you are the thicky of the thickies.
nhs free lol, no stamp then.
roads free , car road tax says hi.
shall I go on ?
where do you want that bungalow .

wow. i get that most Labour voters are thick but you are the thicky of the thickies.
shall I go on ?
Yes Bill, nobody has paid road tax since 1935. Didn't need a stamp to go to the doctors or go to hospital. Never mind Bungalow.

He blames Labour for him nearly going bankrupt when the banking crash happened, despite knowing really that Gordon Brown shielded the U.K. much better than most other countries.
Brown was a terrible chancellor and a worse PM. funny as fuck when Blair handed him the reigns and Brown with his nicely polished ego jumped on .
Blair couldn't get away quick enough .
Brown didn't protect me, i sorted myself out. one year i worked 362 days . that along with a truly loyal customer base got me through it. everything changed in 2010. i have been flying ever since.

Brown was a terrible chancellor and a worse PM. funny as fuck when Blair handed him the reigns and Brown with his nicely polished ego jumped on .
Blair couldn't get away quick enough .
Brown didn't protect me, i sorted myself out. one year i worked 362 days . that along with a truly loyal customer base got me through it. everything changed in 2010. i have been flying ever since.
That’s not really true, is it?

Matt brought in the Bursery for nurses - David Cameron scrapped it…. What’s he talking about?

I think from the way he was squinting and rubbing his forehead I am not sure he knows - he forgot that the first rule of successful lying is to remember what lies you told. He even seemed to think that replacing a hospital that the roof is falling in on as something not to be ashamed of............

shall I go on ?
The point he was making is that we all benefit from public services which will deteriorate further due to decreased tax revenue.

He blames Labour for him nearly going bankrupt when the banking crash happened, despite knowing really that Gordon Brown shielded the U.K. much better than most other countries.
I’d leave it right there pal I’m one of the thick ones , they know you can’t polish a turd Johnson government, but they’ll try and roll a truss one in glitter. Pardon me for being a thick Luddite Bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.