The Conservative Party

Brown was a terrible chancellor and a worse PM. funny as fuck when Blair handed him the reigns and Brown with his nicely polished ego jumped on .
Blair couldn't get away quick enough .
Brown didn't protect me, i sorted myself out. one year i worked 362 days . that along with a truly loyal customer base got me through it. everything changed in 2010. i have been flying ever since.
Been getting your carpets from Aladdin?

I’ve done alright by the way. I won’t be worrying about bills I can’t afford anytime soon but I can certainly have empathy with those who will.
And so do I. But I guess your empathy is more valid then mine because you shout louder.

He’s probably not shouting louder.. it’s probably because he might dare care mate.
Nah, not having that. The only comment I made about people struggling was that the government should have done more to help them. But I just get called a selfish ****. And how me saying that I am fine with people earning way more than me, is me being selfish, I have no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.