The Conservative Party

When arguing with chippy one should bear this in mind :-
Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger:
- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.

That lass doing 8 hours in your local Sainsburys needs to see a work coach and become an A&E nurse. That kid filling the shelves needs to see a work coach and have it explained to him how he can deliver to his store driving a 44 tonner - however that qualified A&E nurse and that lorry driver coming over in boats are no use to us and need to be sent to Rwanda - mental

When arguing with chippy one should bear this in mind :-
Fable: DON'T ARGUE WITH DONKEYS
The donkey said to the tiger:
- "The grass is blue".
The tiger replied:
- "No, the grass is green."
The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout:
- "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?".
The lion replied:
- "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued:
- "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him."
The king then declared:
- "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating:
- "The Grass Is Blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion:
- "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied:
- "In fact, the grass is green."
The tiger asked:
- "So why are you punishing me?".
The lion replied:
- "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent. Your peace and quiet are worth more.
Great piece .. I was hoping the tiger ate the lion though ;)

That lass doing 8 hours in your local Sainsburys needs to see a work coach and become an A&E nurse. That kid filling the shelves needs to see a work coach and have it explained to him how he can deliver to his store driving a 44 tonner - however that qualified A&E nurse and that lorry driver coming over in boats are no use to us and need to be sent to Rwanda - mental

Just that interview sums them up in one , do more hours , do more jobs whilst we give tax breaks at the top. Tory manifesto at its Stirling finest.
The only work coaches I can remember was where my mum and dad worked they’d bring in people in from miles away when we actually manufactured products.
Back in the day a fair days pay for a fair days graft until greed took over from the striped suits.

Yup got the message loud and clear, I'll carry on doing a 55-60 hour week that was paying for the luxuries up until a few months ago... Now that same money will see me just about breaking even with the increase in bills and now mortgage when I can finally get a bank to agree to a new fix, but I can carry on working more hours, not seeing my kids for some stuck up twat who wouldn't know work if it hit them in the bloody chops to get richer...

The worst bit is the guilt though, I actually feel incredibly lucky that I have the capability to do the extra hours, I absolutely feel for those who are working their arses off for a pittance and haven't got the option of working extra to make up the shortfall, this Government have absolutely pissed on the working class from a great height, I will never forget the position they have put My Family and I in, just hope plenty of others feel the same way.

Yup got the message loud and clear, I'll carry on doing a 55-60 hour week that was paying for the luxuries up until a few months ago... Now that same money will see me just about breaking even with the increase in bills and now mortgage when I can finally get a bank to agree to a new fix, but I can carry on working more hours, not seeing my kids for some stuck up twat who wouldn't know work if it hit them in the bloody chops to get richer...

The worst bit is the guilt though, I actually feel incredibly lucky that I have the capability to do the extra hours, I absolutely feel for those who are working their arses off for a pittance and haven't got the option of working extra to make up the shortfall, this Government have absolutely pissed on the working class from a great height, I will never forget the position they have put My Family and I in, just hope plenty of others feel the same way.

You are in the wrong job pal - look at these cunts

You are in the wrong job pal - look at these cunts

Makes me sick mate, they really have no grasp on the pressures that the everyday working Man/Woman are under already, if it gets much worse I worry how many will crack under the pressure to be honest.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.