The Conservative Party

Lisa Nandy just handed Steve Baker and the Tories their arses, pity Perry Mason can't do the same.
Watched that and thought she was great. The BBC crew were shitting it as usual but Steve Baker needs to be watched to be believed. That is one scary mindset typical of the 'new' Tory party. No shame and no realisation of current reality ... Instead, quoting policies from 1911 and potential impact in 2044.... I kid you not...

A few months ago I was given an agency contract to sign, by default I was expected to contract out of 48 hour limit, there was no option to choose it was just a standard term of the contract.

I didn't sign it and didn't approach the agency.

I'm not sure the experience of a senior financial services worker is as of much relevance to the Tories' evil plan as those of the workers at the bottom.

If people in finance want to voluntarily work themselves into an early grave because of their own addiction to their job or greed, that's their own business.

I’m in mining these days mate, proper man’s work. Bankers can work all the hours god sends for all I care, the fannies ;)

I do agree that it’s there to protect those workers from unscrupulous bosses who have less options to tell them to poke it - and as such I believe it should remain. Removing it will have zero impact on GDP but could make life less enjoyable for a section of workers.

Govt abstained on economy responsibility, lost, so has to produce reports to parliament.

Rees Mogg's amendment on fracking is to delay further consideration until the government has worked out what they meant when they said it would need local consent.

I suspect Hunt has told Truss she’s not getting a second series, ala Alan Partridge, and will have to make changes, so she’ll be running around sacking people for ridiculous reasons: ‘and who left this coffee cup here?’

Shits going down tonight, looks like quite a few Tory's will be going against the whip and voting against fracking tonight. Senior tories too and I can't imagine Truss has the sort of backing to remove them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.