The Conservative Party

They should just cancel HS2 for me. I’ve yet to meet one person who is excited about it. It would save an absolute fortune.
We are committed to HS2.
The costs of cancelling contracts and compensation for those means that to cancel it would cost more than continuing with the project.
Ask the yanks....

Nope - thats the point - the Tories have no-one better - she is it - that is them - bereft of any talent - hollowed out by Johnson - did you see the Cabinet coming out of Number 10 yesterday?
That was the Cabinet? Who are those guys?

Hunt wants departmental savings - here is my plan - MP's salary cut to £40k. Expenses restricted to £25k total. No 2nd home if the constituency is less than 60m from Westminster. Claims on 2nd home restricted to cheapest property - Capital Gains Tax levied on sale of property claimed for. Parliament begins work at 9.30 am - half hour recess for lunch - restarts then works through until 6pm.

Its only fair that they enter into the thing the same as we will have to.
How about, an M.P.s relatives are not allowed to work in their offices?
How about a hotel where M.P.s can stay over for free when working in Parliament instead of a 2nd home?
How about if you're an M.P. that is your job. No additional jobs, directorships etc. can be taken on?
How about removing the alcohol licences from the bars and making them comply with drugs and alcohol policy in the workplace?
The c**ts would be in for a shock if I ran the show!

You can't object to government spending on transport infrastructure in London (like Crossrail) then object to tunnelling under Manchester.

Geology may be different, but tunnelling techniques are sophisticated now.
You meab the crossrail project that has been beset with problems and is way over budget?
THAT crossrail?
Ask the yanks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.