The Conservative Party

Sunak is probably the one and only candidate who’s worth anything in that party but they hate him and the issue is how many numpties are behind him.

Sunak, Hunt and Theresa May in senior positions are the sensible options but we’re well beyond sensible.

They’ll be a General Election early next year, I’m certain.
Is it possible for Truss to step down and then they have one person (Hunt or Sunak for example) standing for the leadership so it wouldn't need to go through all the voting procedures? Of course that is if they could somehow unite behind one candidate and nobody oppose him/her, which I guess is unlikely.

Is it possible for Truss to step down and then they have one person (Hunt or Sunak for example) standing for the leadership so it wouldn't need to go through all the voting procedures? Of course that is if they could somehow unite behind one candidate and nobody oppose him/her, which I guess is unlikely.
Cruella might have something to say about that.

I don’t see it happening either, the party is genuinely split and not just split, they all despise each other.

They’ve not been in this big of a mess ever I don’t think.

I think some are probing to see if that is possible to do but there’s no clear candidate who’s liked enough/competent enough.

Meanwhile, Dorries is somewhere smearing her shit on the wall shouting traitors

1922 Committee decides the rules for entering the leadership race, so if they decide they just want 1 person they could craft those rules so only that person fits.

I can no longer keep up with the chaos. I was still trying to get my head round the fact that Grant Shapps now occupied one of the great offices of state, when tonight's events kicked off.

The government and by implication the country is now completely out of control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.