The Conservative Party

42721df8d96802cf906058a486554640.jpg

Is it possible for Truss to step down and then they have one person (Hunt or Sunak for example) standing for the leadership so it wouldn't need to go through all the voting procedures? Of course that is if they could somehow unite behind one candidate and nobody oppose him/her, which I guess is unlikely.
Creuella wants the job. They'll be no coronation.

Sunak is probably the one and only candidate who’s worth anything in that party but they hate him and the issue is how many numpties are behind him.

Sunak, Hunt and Theresa May in senior positions are the sensible options but we’re well beyond sensible.

They’ll be a General Election early next year, I’m certain.
The way I see it, following the absolute tanking of the economy, Truss was given an option of getting the fuck out of there or keep the position with certain conditions, such as sack Kwarteng and anybody else who comes out with anything that could cause more harm to the Tory party. Braverman did her bit, gone, and another of the Sunak team put in place.

It‘s basically a coupe by stealth, hoping the public will see it as the Tories taking back control, all IOT further erode our country with the period that they have left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.