The Conservative Party

If he was a man, as you say he is, then he would have said something to Baker’s face, rather saying it behind his back when he thought no one was going to hear him.

How is calling someone a c**t behind their backs standing up to someone or holding them to account?

I reckon you piss sitting down

If he was a man, as you say he is, then he would have said something to Baker’s face, rather saying it behind his back when he thought no one was going to hear him.

How is calling someone a c**t behind their backs standing up to someone or holding them to account?
If Guru-Murphy should resign, we’d have 600+ MP vacancies to fill.

Kawczynski making up a lie about a conspiracy theory - how do you tell? He won't looks Sam Coates in the eye when he makes them...... oh and its plainly bollocks

I saw this and found it disturbing. I also noticed Baker when Lisa Nandy embarrassed him also trying to demonise the B of E too. It’s the next stop for these people isn’t it: everything would have been great if it wasn’t for the woke Remainer Enemies of the People at the Bank of England. The Mail and Express will get the pea-brained gammons on board with the blatant bullshit and it goes on and on and on, whilst the country burns.

I’m American so I have no room to throw stones…
I’m the same, mate, and don’t get too deep in international politics, but I see myself being allowed to give an overall opinion.

Mine was that Trump was a Russian puppet, proved to me by his private conversations with the despots. How he ran the country, I couldn’t really say, we didn’t have enough information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.