The Conservative Party

I’m the same, mate, and don’t get too deep in international politics, but I see myself being allowed to give an overall opinion.

Mine was that Trump was a Russian puppet, proved to me by his private conversations with the despots. How he ran the country, I couldn’t really say, we didn’t have enough information.

I would never wish Jan 6th on anyone especially you Brits who I know are not represented by your current head cases in government.

It’s just sad that both our countries have drifted towards absurdity. Misinformation became “alternative facts” and now I guess gibberish is now coherent.

Fucking twat/loser.

No, I work in a professional environment and if I was caught on tape or on email calling a client or a colleague that particular word then I would expect to face disciplinary action.

It’s a word which many people find highly offensive and misogynistic; whether you agree with them or not, it’s use isn’t acceptable behaviour in many industries these days. Guru-Murthy would be well aware of that as well.
I'm going to agree with you. People forget, when we let our standards lapse 'because of extraordinary circumstances', next thing you know, extraordinary circumstances have become the norm, and the entire thing is ripe to be exploited by people who thrive on manufactured controversy and unhappiness and getting away with what was once thought unacceptable. And that's what this last few years has been about.

Cmon people. Tonight's drama is bullshit. Nothing interesting fucking happened. She was dead in the water. She's now... dead in the water. In the mean time, they won a vote.

I would never wish Jan 6th on anyone especially you Brits who I know are not represented by your current head cases in government.

It’s just sad that both our countries have drifted towards absurdity. Misinformation became “alternative facts” and now I guess gibberish is now coherent.

Our version of jan 6th would look very different. Less paramilitary and more pissed up tattooed teletubbies.

Reactions: mat
I’m the same, mate, and don’t get too deep in international politics, but I see myself being allowed to give an overall opinion.

Mine was that Trump was a Russian puppet, proved to me by his private conversations with the despots. How he ran the country, I couldn’t really say, we didn’t have enough information.

When you have American journalist’s takes being used by Russian state media for their propaganda then you got a problem. But at this point nothing could surprise me. A recent poll from NYT showed a slight majority of Americans heading in to the midterms don’t believe saving our democracy is as important as economic issues. It’s a grim era to live in…

When you have American journalist’s takes being used by Russian state media for their propaganda then you got a problem. But at this point nothing could surprise me. A recent poll from NYT showed a slight majority of Americans heading in to the midterms don’t believe saving our democracy is as important as economic issues. It’s a grim era to live in…
Feel for you, and we are in the same situation. Some have allowed us to go full Trump, though short lived, and now we are in the exact same position.

Grim is not the word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.