The Conservative Party

I saw this and found it disturbing. I also noticed Baker when Lisa Nandy embarrassed him also trying to demonise the B of E too. It’s the next stop for these people isn’t it: everything would have been great if it wasn’t for the woke Remainer Enemies of the People at the Bank of England. The Mail and Express will get the pea-brained gammons on board with the blatant bullshit and it goes on and on and on, whilst the country burns.

exactly how much tofu is consumed in this country? I don't eat the stuff so someone is doing my share so thanks to that unknown solider.

Baker was clearly storming off from him.

Have you never had someone hang up on you or walk away and you’ve not called them a **** to yourself or whoever is with you?

Must be me being rough.
Yes, I have of course cursed people.

But the point here is that Guru-Murthy (i) let him walk off in the first place pretty much unchallenged, (ii) was stupid enough to use that particular word when surrounded by microphones, and (iii) used a particular word which he knows he really shouldn’t be using. His apology isn’t aimed at Baker at all, it’s simply him trying to cover his arse because he knows that using that word will cause him no end of problems within his professional environment.

Above all I don’t see how a journalist calling an MP and minister a c**t is going to help the media hold the government to account with regard to its behaviour or conduct.

But the point here is that Guru-Murthy (i) let him walk off in the first place pretty much unchallenged, (ii) was stupid enough to use that particular word when surrounded by microphones, and (iii) used a particular word which he knows he really shouldn’t be using. His apology isn’t aimed at Baker at all, it’s simply him trying to cover his arse because he knows that using that word will cause him no end of problems within his professional environment.

Above all I don’t see how a journalist calling an MP and minister a c**t is going to help the media hold the government to account with regard to its behaviour or conduct.
He was right though in all truth. Baker is a ****

Where’s that pop corn cat when you need it?

Were just mirroring the fuckery.

Just need a few gammons invading parliament on invitation of Cruella to complete the set.

I would never wish Jan 6th on anyone especially you Brits who I know are not represented by your current head cases in government.

It’s just sad that both our countries have drifted towards absurdity. Misinformation became “alternative facts” and now I guess gibberish is now coherent.

They should have made Sunak PM. Truss is an imbecile, they must have known that.
He got the majority of the Tory MP’s votes but lost out on the conservative membership vote a none white British prime minister just wasn’t their thing. Probably the majority who voted against him won’t be alive when we’re still pulling the bodies out of this car crash government.
That’s said in respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.