The Conservative Party

Do you think the EU vote could have been denied forever ? The gammon Mob were whipping up so many millions of people, I can imagine they would pin recent economic troubles on the EU and people would be rioting for a vote by now - to me, it was always a matter of time

They recent economic troubles are partially created by leaving the EU, people need to understand that. Giving everyone a tax cut with no way of paying it back and racking up government debt spooked the market. We aren’t exporting what we used to as we have made it more difficult to do so with brexit.

Very good mate. Whatever anyones pllitical leanings this is a disaster. A GE might be the cleanest solution as even ousting Truss won’t solve the infighting.

No .....let them continue because people are watching and seeing what they are really like. Hopefully this will condemn them into the trash bin for a long time.

The party for who 'treating people like shit' is a political dogma.

They recent economic troubles are partially created by leaving the EU, people need to understand that. Giving everyone a tax cut with no way of paying it back and racking up government debt spooked the market. We aren’t exporting what we used to as we have made it more difficult to do so with brexit.

absolutely - Brexit is one of the biggest economic disasters I can think of

All I say was the pressure for Government in 2016 to implement the EU vote was big at the time, it wasn't just the Farage looneys, more and more people were demanding it

had we ignored their wishes, I can't imagine how strong the demand would be in the last couple years with economic turmoil from Covid and Russia being blamed on the EU, eventually sooner or later it would have gone to a vote.

No .....let them continue because people are watching and seeing what they are really like. Hopefully this will condemn them into the trash bin for a long time.

It could be funny to watch but for the seriousness of the situation.

This can’t go on any longer each day it’s doing unrepairable damage to the country. Our pensions are losing value by the day and our ability to keep a roof over our heads gets more and more difficult with interest rates going up. We haven’t even got to the bit about putting the central heating or lights on and being able to afford it.

absolutely - Brexit is one of the biggest economic disasters I can think of

All I say was the pressure for Government in 2016 to implement the EU vote was big at the time, it wasn't just the Farage looneys, more and more people were demanding it

had we ignored their wishes, I can't imagine how strong the demand would be in the last couple years with economic turmoil from Covid and Russia being blamed on the EU, eventually sooner or later it would have gone to a vote.
I think that’s fair comment, and maybe a referendum could have lanced the boil, but that is why it was essential that Cameron got his ducks in a row and chose the right strategy, which he plainly did not.

The vote was always going to be close, but given people’s innate fear of the unknown Remain should have been favourites and he fucking blew it basically.

I think that’s fair comment, and maybe a referendum could have lanced the boil, but that is why it was essential that Cameron got his ducks in a row and chose the right strategy, which he plainly did not.

The vote was always going to be close, but given people’s innate fear of the unknown Remain should have been favourites and he fucking blew it basically.

You have to ask why he fucked it up.....Im convinced he did so deliberately .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.