The Conservative Party

I reckon Brady can do it though - set it at 80 or 100 votes in the first round, and the field is immediately small.

The interesting thing will be whether the loons drop their favoured person (whoever it is) for being too toxic and try for a more moderate option.

I guess much depends on the breakdown between loons/moderates/anti-loons, and which groups get together to decide who wins.
Whatever the threshold still tough to avoid getting 2.

Boris is being used as a dead cat, look over there and not talk of an election
I hope so.

Media bods convinced they won't find a leader and we're heading for a GE.

Just got a text from my CLP secretary asking me to volunteer for "election duties" whatever the fuck that is?

No idea , your bosses come up with some crap sometimes
Also...

Two russian aircraft were involved on "accidentally" firing on an RAF plane.

You'd have thought that would be the big story today and the government coming together to tell Vlad to STFU or we'll put boots in Ukraine. Rather than a load of self serving cunts trying to find the right self serving **** to benefit them over the country they are supposed to be running.

Also...

Two russian aircraft were involved on "accidentally" firing on an RAF plane.

You'd have thought that would be the big story today and the government coming together to tell Vlad to STFU or we'll put boots in Ukraine. Rather than a load of self serving cunts trying to find the right self serving **** to benefit them over the country they are supposed to be running.
That happened in September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.