The Conservative Party

TRIPLED NHS SPENDING

You do realise that most people on the 45% tax band perform a charitabLe service by not burdening the taxpayer by
1. Going medical private
2. Pay for their kids to go to independent schools

What wonderful people they are…still paying the most taxes ever (highest in 70 years) but still happy to contribute to society by not using public services they clearly pay for in their taxes.

You do realise that most people on the 45% tax band perform a charitabLe service by not burdening the taxpayer by
1. Going medical private
2. Pay for their kids to go to independent schools

What wonderful people they are…still paying the most taxes ever (highest in 70 years) but still happy to contribute to society by not using public services they clearly pay for in their taxes.

Are you one of these people or one of their children?

If I were the billpayer for your education, I'd ask for a refund.

No. It shows that if you sack the top Treasury mandarin, do a mini-statement with unfunded tax cuts, refuse to let the OBR do a cost analysis then the markets will assume you are a lunatic and react accordingly.

The morale of this story is don’t be an arsehole. Truss and Kwarteng were arseholes and got fucked, sans lube. Unfortunately, the country also paid a high price.

There is no such thing as unfunded tax cuts. There is only unfunded public spending. As for a treasury mandarin, no one gives a fuck. Except treasury mandarins, of course.

Frankly, the state is bloated and needs to be cut back substantially. I’d start with firing half of the admin and clerical staff in the NHS. I worked in NHS trusts for 14 man years and they are a leech on the system.

Taxes need to be cut (maybe not now given the economic situation but eventually, yes) and the state needs to be smallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.