The Conservative Party

Romford is more UKIP than Tory. Romford is also a shithole. Thankfully, the M25 acts as a natural barrier to the rest of Essex. Sort of like a fence at the zoo.
Full of soft southern, shandy drinking, Nancy Boy, Man United supporting poofters!

I am scared that boris could get back in , watching the news the rabble only care about getting or keeping their jobs and nothing to do with us or the country , i am genuinely scared of what is coming , whole new fucking cabinet , patel back , all viying for their jobs back , scum

I am scared that boris could get back in , watching the news the rabble only care about getting or keeping their jobs and nothing to do with us or the country , i am genuinely scared of what is coming , whole new fucking cabinet , patel back , all viying for their jobs back , scum

He won’t get back in.

I presume hunt won't be backing any of them so that he can keep his job

Either that or he backs Sunak when it becomes obvious the majority of the party is behind him. He does that, he puts even more pressure on anyone else to pull out even if they get to 100 MPs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.