The Conservative Party

Thing with the media now and revenue Click bait rife in football it’s creeping into reporting on the government parliamentary and Mp’s and why they’ll love Johnson to win it!

I don't understand why they all haven't supported Sunak. People loved his speeches during covid and he was thought of as a potential future prime minister.

If they put him in and play it safe they could reduce the amount of damage at the next general election.

I don't understand why they all haven't supported Sunak. People loved his speeches during covid and he was thought of as a potential future prime minister.

If they put him in and play it safe they could reduce the amount of damage at the next general election.

He's the perfect choice for those cunts.

Most are. The ones supporting Johnson are mainly as they know they won’t get a cabinet position without him or are batshit crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.