The Conservative Party

What a fucking shambles of a country we’ve become.
No surprise, the Country is being run by absolute fucking idiots.

Truss and the mini budget, just the latest. Everyone who knew about economics told her it would be a disaster but she wouldn't listen to their superior knowledge.

I'm convinced this level of utter stupidity is rife in the current Tory party.

Bunch of cunts!!

True.
Good thing that the last possible day of the current Parliament is about 17 Dec 2024, so just the 3 days.

I bet it'll be popular with MPs to chew up the first 2 weeks by making them do something at Christmas!
It’s an absolute disgrace the amount of time these cunts get off. Their summer recess is a fucking joke. Why can’t they have five weeks a year (or less) like the rest of us. Think I’ve taken a fortnight off this year.

It’s an absolute disgrace the amount of time these cunts get off. Their summer recess is a fucking joke. Why can’t they have five weeks a year (or less) like the rest of us. Think I’ve taken a fortnight off this year.

I had taken less at the start of October - I have loads that I have to take before Christmas.
It's just been busy.

The single most depressing thing - and I include the presence of depfeffel- is that all this is discussed in the context of who and what is best for the Tory party with virtually no reference to the rampant inflation, energy prices, the scandalous number of children surviving on food from charity run food banks.
We are the forgotten people, but we must never forget.

I have just looked at the bookie's odds. Sunak is a strong favourite and 'Boris' is drifting out.

May mean something or nothing. I suspect the wise heads at Westminster will not this one go out to the swivels in Chipping Campden. But we shall see.

As a patriot (not a flag-waver) it horrifies me that this country's international and financial reputation is being trashed by these utter cunts. The next GE should be a bloodbath. I just hope the younger (under 50s) voters get off their arses and vote instead of letting the old fossils who want to live in 1955 dictate their future. (And yes, I am an old fossil too, but not a Tory.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.