The Conservative Party

Sadly, the country has been thoroughly fucked over from top to bottom by the Tories. Just a couple of examples below in addition to the points you mention. In fact, it’s probably simpler to list the things that haven’t been fucked by the tories-does anybody know of any, because I can’t think of one………

There they are- the facts.
They’re not too far beneath the surface of the grey-suited,smarmy, lying sneering Tory bastards and their vacuous promises and total disinterest in the people of this country.
They are a stain on humanity.

The single most depressing thing - and I include the presence of depfeffel- is that all this is discussed in the context of who and what is best for the Tory party with virtually no reference to the rampant inflation, energy prices, the scandalous number of children surviving on food from charity run food banks.
We are the forgotten people, but we must never forget.
The people are only forgotten if they choose to be so.

The people are only forgotten if they choose to be so.
The choice of being forgotten is rarely afforded to those who need to be remembered.
The single parent who works 2 or3 jobs and has to make the choice of feeding the kids and/or themselves or heating the house or buying the school uniform. They’d love a different choice.
The pensioner who needs a social carer to make sure they have a meal and are keeping warm and alive. They’d love a choice
The person waiting in a hospital a&e for 12 hours to see a doctor or waiting 2 years for surgery. They’d love to have a choice.
The young would-be home owners who are now priced out of the market thanks to governmental stupidity.
They’d love a choice.
I don’t suppose many nurses choose to visit food banks. I’m sure they’d like a better choice.
When you’re at the bottom you have no choice about being forgotten.

The choice of being forgotten is rarely afforded to those who need to be remembered.
The single parent who works 2 or3 jobs and has to make the choice of feeding the kids and/or themselves or heating the house or buying the school uniform. They’d love a different choice.
The pensioner who needs a social carer to make sure they have a meal and are keeping warm and alive. They’d love a choice
The person waiting in a hospital a&e for 12 hours to see a doctor or waiting 2 years for surgery. They’d love to have a choice.
The young would-be home owners who are now priced out of the market thanks to governmental stupidity.
They’d love a choice.
I don’t suppose many nurses choose to visit food banks. I’m sure they’d like a better choice.
When you’re at the bottom you have no choice about being forgotten.
I applaud your sentiment but they all have a choice at the ballot box. Politicians have no power apart from the one we give them.

Sunak will be coronated on Monday.

The MPs want him and don't want the party members to vote otherwise.

They want a **** who represents cunts.

Sunak will be coronated on Monday.

The MPs want him and don't want the party members to vote otherwise.

They want a **** who represents cunts.

Sunak is a far far better choice than Boris or any other Tory’s at present

His tax plans would have put the UK in a far better position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.