The Conservative Party

In what way?

Will I be able to have more than £50 a month to spend?

I live in flat in the Midlands which half my current wage pays every month. Energy bills are going up through the roof. Despite living in a one bedroomed flat I'm being charged band C on my property because the average in my block is 3 bedrooms.
I'm striking and losing money because they want to take more of me.

What benefits will a Tory government give me?
You won't have to live under the yoke of communism. It was in the Mail, Sun and Express so it must be true.

Aren't they supposed to be doing constituency work during the summer recess, so they're out of Westminster but still representing the electorate?
Do you honestly believe that, mate? I have known a north west Tory MP for over 25 years, and he goes to Anglesey for most of the summer recess.

No idea why Sunak had a meeting with Johnson, it implies they have support on a par with each other when they do not. You want to explore options, you do it by back channels via supporters.

Does seem neither will work with the other and there are enough embittered supporters of both to torpedo the next reiteration of the Tory Govt, no matter who wins.

Even some of the headbangers and the Telegraph now realise Johnson is toxic and that Sunak is the only glimmer of hope. It’s only a glimmer though. The poison is too far gone. The Tory party has ceased to function as a governing party. An election and a fresh start is the only viable option.

And many of us are disenfranchised by the undemocratic FPTP system and have no recourse and no proper representation.
So am I fella which is why I refuse to vote Tory or Labour but I'm in the minority. Plenty who don't like the current system still vote for those parties. That's what I meant by they only have the power because we give it to them.

By we I meant the whole electorate. I probably worded it badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.