The Conservative Party

Sunak is a far far better choice than Boris or any other Tory’s at present

His tax plans would have put the UK in a far better position
In what way?

Will I be able to have more than £50 a month to spend?

I live in flat in the Midlands which half my current wage pays every month. Energy bills are going up through the roof. Despite living in a one bedroomed flat I'm being charged band C on my property because the average in my block is 3 bedrooms.
I'm striking and losing money because they want to take more of me.

What benefits will a Tory government give me?

And many of us are disenfranchised by the undemocratic FPTP system and have no recourse and no proper representation.
Spot on. Surprised at @hilts for posting that. I’ve got no chance of removing my cunty MP, Nadhim Zahawi. He could get caught wanking off a goat and he’d retain his seat.

Last edited:
In what way?

Will I be able to have more than £50 a month to spend?

I live in flat in the Midlands which half my current wage pays every month. Energy bills are going up through the roof. Despite living in a one bedroomed flat I'm being charged band C on my property because the average in my block is 3 bedrooms.
I'm striking and losing money because they want to take more of me.

What benefits will a Tory government give me?

His tax plans would have prevented the markets from crashing like he clearly laid out against Truss in the debates

Not saying he would have been the saviour but to think Boris would be better is just laughable, he’s already been kicked out for being a lying sleaze bag and he’s still under investigation for breaking the law - how anyone can consider him a better choice than Sunak is mind boggling

His tax plans would have prevented the markets from crashing like he clearly laid out against Truss in the debates

Not saying he would have been the saviour but to think Boris would be better is just laughable, he’s already been kicked out for being a lying sleaze bag and he’s still under investigation for breaking the law - how anyone can consider him a better choice than Sunak is mind boggling
Truss, Sunak, Boris ****.

It's like choosing between having your scrote chewed off by rats or a red hot poker up your arse.

seems that the force is with Sunak - Johnson - unsurprisingly- claiming 100 but not naming names and they are also struggling with the ideological issue of that they might want Johnson but he will destroy them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.