The Conservative Party

His tax plans would have prevented the markets from crashing like he clearly laid out against Truss in the debates

Not saying he would have been the saviour but to think Boris would be better is just laughable, he’s already been kicked out for being a lying sleaze bag and he’s still under investigation for breaking the law - how anyone can consider him a better choice than Sunak is mind boggling

****'s Advocaat?

He won't say anything until he has his 100 backers. If he can't get them he will say he never intended to stand.

Don't think Penny Mourdant will get to 100.

Presumably much of the planning is based on the effect of the belief that an opponent has 100.

Assume Sunak has 150. That leaves 225.

Johnson's camp "yeah, we have over 100 now"
Mordaunt's camp "oh, dear that doesn't leave much space to get 100, and to beat Johnson. Maybe my support will want to support one of the others..."

So the leaked claims and silence can destabilise the bloc behind a rival.

Voting looks like their highest priority is trying to win the next GE rather than the immediate issues most of us face.

I guess this is what happens when the well off run the Country.

Most of those Tory twats should hang their heads in shame.

It’s an absolute disgrace the amount of time these cunts get off. Their summer recess is a fucking joke. Why can’t they have five weeks a year (or less) like the rest of us. Think I’ve taken a fortnight off this year.
Aren't they supposed to be doing constituency work during the summer recess, so they're out of Westminster but still representing the electorate? - Not Johnson obviously as his holidays come first.
But with the looming energy crisis, cost of living crisis and no Prime Minister, surely the summer recess should have been postponed until the clear decisions had been made (and announced) about how each problem was to be resolved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.