The Conservative Party

It survived Dorries going on it. The show will outlast everything barring the cockroaches they pour over Z list, washed up celebrities desperate for their careers to be restarted.
People will have to choose whether to watch TV or buy a solitary carrot (poor Kevin). TV will be a luxury, we really are back to times where thin windows causes mold.

40% of council Run fitness centres will close expectation will be up 75% due to the increase in fuel prices etc . Just watching the news seeing elderly folk in the local swimming pool doing their keep fit regime , these folk was in tears on camera it’s their outlet once a week for many it’s all they had and now it’s been taken away. The long term knock effect from where we’re heading is immeasurable . And yet and yet the government will not increase corporation tax they lift the lid from bankers bonus’s and so on and so on . The look on the old folks was heartbreaking they’ve done their stint all they want is to keep going but this lot will turn the lights out on them. They purposely go out their way to make sure the haves have it and the have nots must not have it or get anywhere near. Hope they never see power again in my life time we must never forget these days we’re in and worse about to go in.

Yeah I saw that - thankfully Truss is abroad on holiday right now and retains the Party Whip - I really do think they deserve to end up with just 5 MP's - they have no morals no idea's and no shame

40% of council Run fitness centres will close expectation will be up 75% due to the increase in fuel prices etc . Just watching the news seeing elderly folk in the local swimming pool doing their keep fit regime , these folk was in tears on camera it’s their outlet once a week for many it’s all they had and now it’s been taken away. The long term knock effect from where we’re heading is immeasurable . And yet and yet the government will not increase corporation tax they lift the lid from bankers bonus’s and so on and so on . The look on the old folks was heartbreaking they’ve done their stint all they want is to keep going but this lot will turn the lights out on them. They purposely go out their way to make sure the haves have it and the have nots must not have it or get anywhere near. Hope they never see power again in my life time we must never forget these days we’re in and worse about to go in.

Watched that ........tbf they've got what they voted for.

Watched that ........tbf they've got what they voted for.
Wtf? ‘Old folks’ voted for the Tories did they? Well they didn’t in Scotland and yet we will have similar cuts. It depends on how the Scottish government prioritise where the cuts land I suppose. Quite a sweeping statement that mate and I feel rather harsh.

Wtf? ‘Old folks’ voted for the Tories did they? Well they didn’t in Scotland and yet we will have similar cuts. It depends on how the Scottish government prioritise where the cuts land I suppose. Quite a sweeping statement that mate and I feel rather harsh.

It is but there are stats that show the over 65's predominantly vote Tory and / or voted for Brexit.

It is but there are stats that show the over 65's predominantly vote Tory and / or voted for Brexit.
From Ipsos

1. These topline figures hide a more complex picture – it would be a mistake to treat all voters of a similar age, gender, class and so on as a homogenous group. For example, the age gap is especially noticeable among women (younger women are particularly Labour, older women particularly Conservative), although it was actually among younger men that Labour made its biggest gains. On the other hand, it is among men in social class DE, and 35-54s among the same class, where the Conservatives won the biggest swing from Labour.
Also remember when you paint all voters with the same sweeping brush, turnout was 61%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.