The Conservative Party

I’m probably one of the last ones to still like this show but will not be watching with that detestable fuck-wit in it. Everybody talking about voting for him to eat kangaroo bollox whereas I’d be putting my foot through the telly.

The producers of this have signed their death warrant, as they do when things start to fail, and one can only hope that when he’s in that rat infested tomb, 6 feet below ground, the structure collapses and he joins the thousands that he resigned to their death.

The Hobbits, Ant and Dec, can go and fuck themselves. The noncey cunts!

I’m probably one of the last ones to still like this show but will not be watching with that detestable fuck-wit in it. Everybody talking about voting for him to eat kangaroo bollox whereas I’d be putting my foot through the telly.

The producers of this have signed their death warrant, as they do when things start to fail, and one can only hope that when he’s in that rat infested tomb, 6 feet below ground, the structure collapses and he joins the thousands that he resigned to their death.

The Hobbits, Ant and Dec, can go and fuck themselves. The noncey cunts!
It survived Dorries going on it. The show will outlast everything barring the cockroaches they pour over Z list, washed up celebrities desperate for their careers to be restarted.

40% of council Run fitness centres will close expectation will be up 75% due to the increase in fuel prices etc . Just watching the news seeing elderly folk in the local swimming pool doing their keep fit regime , these folk was in tears on camera it’s their outlet once a week for many it’s all they had and now it’s been taken away. The long term knock effect from where we’re heading is immeasurable . And yet and yet the government will not increase corporation tax they lift the lid from bankers bonus’s and so on and so on . The look on the old folks was heartbreaking they’ve done their stint all they want is to keep going but this lot will turn the lights out on them. They purposely go out their way to make sure the haves have it and the have nots must not have it or get anywhere near. Hope they never see power again in my life time we must never forget these days we’re in and worse about to go in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.