The Conservative Party

Want a **** he is. Fucking fat pompous twat.
He really fucking is isn't he.
Maybe that's that point. Emboldens those that agree with him and winds the fuck up those that see him as rather corpulent, conceited slug-fucker.

These types, this lying by numbers govt and flaccid Brexit tub thumpers...well, I just need to eradicate them from my mind as anger can quickly become your master.

Is the economy all of a sudden hunny Dory?

Energy bills and cost of living crisis exaggerated?

Or are we being distracted to ignore what these fuckers are doing to screw us over come the budget?

Is the economy all of a sudden hunny Dory?

Energy bills and cost of living crisis exaggerated?

Or are we being distracted to ignore what these fuckers are doing to screw us over come the budget?
Although I did once get a dance of 'Hunny Dory' in Long Legs.....

Reactions: mat
He really fucking is isn't he.
Maybe that's that point. Emboldens those that agree with him and winds the fuck up those that see him as rather corpulent, conceited slug-fucker.

These types, this lying by numbers govt and flaccid Brexit tub thumpers...well, I just need to eradicate them from my mind as anger can quickly become your master.

I think thats why LBC is good talk radio tbh - Ferrari is followed by James O'Brien and then auntie Shelagh then it swerves back right with Tom Swarbrick - as a days listening its about as balanced as I have heard then Marr steams in for an hour and smashes the bollocks out of the latest political stupidity

I think thats why LBC is good talk radio tbh - Ferrari is followed by James O'Brien and then auntie Shelagh then it swerves back right with Tom Swarbrick - as a days listening its about as balanced as I have heard then Marr steams in for an hour and smashes the bollocks out of the latest political stupidity
Absolutely.
Contrast with that noncesense that is GBnews....

Absolutely.
Contrast with that noncesense that is GBnews....

Even 5Live....... the BBC "requires balance" so they will have a chicken farmer on telling you that there will be an egg shortage due to costs - then for balance they put some twat on from the IEA who tells you that its the same for German egg farmers and worse for the Belgians so leaving the EU was a great thing........... you will still get that on LBC but at least its spread over a day and the presenters get a chance to properly grill the idiots.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.