The Conservative Party

They’ve realised that there is no reason for them to come back in, it all can be done remote.

I respectfully disagree.

I'm back in work and so are twitter people (and that is something that is pretty much online only).

See: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63582273

So how come half the Civil Service can can work from home? If they were doing an effective job e.g. regarding economic migrants I might be able to accept it, but they are not.

I respectfully disagree.

I'm back in work and so are twitter people (and that is something that is pretty much online only).

So how come half the Civil Service can can work from home? If they were doing an effective job e.g. regarding economic migrants I might be able to accept it, but they are not.
Blaming civil servants for idiotic government policy again I see.

Blaming civil servants for idiotic government policy again I see.

And as I have said before, because I watched "Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister" back in the eighties, I am dubious who is actually running things, the people we 'elect' and do all the media stuff or the people we don't elect, who work behind the scenes....

It is clear government policy to control illegal migration, Sunak even said it yesterday in PMQs, so who is stopping it from happening?

And as I have said before, because I watched "Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister" back in the eighties, I am dubious who is actually running things, the people we 'elect' and do all the media stuff or the people we don't elect, who work behind the scenes....

It is clear government policy to control illegal migration, Sunak even said it yesterday in PMQs, so who is stopping it from happening?

Maybe he should pretend to be a Danish king and take a big chair down to the beach to make his declaration.

I respectfully disagree.

Do you know the civil servants working from home are the one's dealing with economic migrants? I mean civil servants include border force staff and I am sure I have seen them on film on the quayside - maybe thats where they live? The civil service will have an HR Dept - do they NEED to be in an office to do their work? I would imagine that when a boatload of migrants is taken in their data is taken and will have to be checked against data in their country of origin and accommodation would have to be located and booked do you think that can only be done at their office?

You strike me as a sponge for Govt propaganda who accepts it as gospel without thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.