The Conservative Party

And as I have said before, because I watched "Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister" back in the eighties, I am dubious who is actually running things, the people we 'elect' and do all the media stuff or the people we don't elect, who work behind the scenes....

It is clear government policy to control illegal migration, Sunak even said it yesterday in PMQs, so who is stopping it from happening?

Jesus wept - your political views are based upon a 40 year old comedy............................?

I respectfully disagree.

I'm back in work and so are twitter people (and that is something that is pretty much online only).

See: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63582273

So how come half the Civil Service can can work from home? If they were doing an effective job e.g. regarding economic migrants I might be able to accept it, but they are not.

Civil servants are not responsible for dealing with 'Economic Migrants' .... that job falls to ' Border Force' ....otherwise known as Serco (since it was outsourced by the party you support in 2012).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.