The Conservative Party

With over 7m on waiting lists and the NHS on its knees facing striking nurses for the first time ever where the fuck do these come from?

Allow those of a certain age and need treatment to just die off and save in treatment and pension costs.

Voting for the Tories is voting for the aforementioned.

They’ve always been the party that starves something of investment, then goes after the workers, then smashes it to bits, then sells it off cheap. I’ve always known that but even I never thought they’d do the self same thing to the country they all profess to love so much…..

They are all ball washing bastards.

When this hotel is firebombed I hope this **** is arrested and charged for conspiracy - oh BTW I have stayed at this hotel as my employer at the time used it because it was cheap (it was) and it was below average (it was) so if he thinks this is the gateway to Lincolnshire God help Lincolnshire - he is a little Brexit arse who is doing low level racism but doesn't have the bollocks to go against the grain

Why does Council Tax need to rise AGAIN? What the hell are they wasting money on?

The only value a childless couple receive from c tax is having bins emptied once a month.

Why does Council Tax need to rise AGAIN? What the hell are they wasting money on?

The only value a childless couple receive from c tax is having bins emptied once a month.

Well said. As a working childless couple me and mrs marsbar see fuck all from it either.

And our bins are emptied by private contractors that we pay for on top of council tax as we live in a private development!

I can’t knock Stockport council *too* much though. What they’re doing with the town centre is great to be fair.

But like many in our situation all I ever do is pay pay pay into the coffers and get fuck all out of it.

As long as they don’t use public services (libraries, leisure centres), restrict their outdoor trips to daylight hours (street lighting), and never need the emergency services, true. If they remain childless, then in later life they might also rely on social services as well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.