The Conservative Party

Can I just say the Douglas Ross is an utter c***. MP, MSP and a linesman. Incompetent as hell at all 3. A man who constantly changes his stance on political issues then is expected to make a split second decision as a linesman. Prick.
Don't sit on the fence son...

Once again life imitates art as Toryboy attempts to justify cuts following the doctoring of Alexi Sayle who once said Tories thought austerity was caused by there being too many libraries in Wolverhampton.

Note how he whispers a reference to benefits too.

Another shitbag who's needs a slap when he's on my train.

Can I just say the Douglas Ross is an utter c***. MP, MSP and a linesman. Incompetent as hell at all 3. A man who constantly changes his stance on political issues then is expected to make a split second decision as a linesman. Prick.
Yet despite his incompetency, he’s never seen fit to relinquish two of the positions and concentrate his (finite) abilities on one.

Councils are going to put up Council Tax as much as possible, but it is 3%. Most are relying on spending rserves these days and will run out of them in a few years. Most have lost 50% of their budgets since 2010.

Tracking worker productivity in warehousing, distribution and manufacturing has gone on since they existed, but now just not with a clip board. Darren Jones obviously has never worked in such an environment and is out of touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.