The Conservative Party

Hope we've all cleaned our hoops in preparation for the unholy fucking were gonna get tomorrow to keep their donors happy.
Think you might find that it’ll be bad but not quite as horrific as many of us suspected. Rumour has it that some cuts will be postponed until after the next election, a ploy which would handicap any Labour government.

So Gove has a go at housing associations and even pre-empts the idea that lack of funding might be a factor in not fixing the mould that killed a child.

"All this what-aboutery, all this 'Oh, if only we had more government money' - do your job, man."

I mean, no-one ever warned forcing HAs to cut rents to save housing benefit might cause delays to repairs, did they? What? They did?

Think you might find that it’ll be bad but not quite as horrific as many of us suspected. Rumour has it that some cuts will be postponed until after the next election, a ploy which would handicap any Labour government.

No it won't if they just call it out for what it is - people cab clearly see through cynical Tory ploys now and I think they are stumped because they have played all the cards in their hand lying about previous events and people don't want to be told jumping is the best thing to do when on the edge of the abyss

No it won't if they just call it out for what it is - people cab clearly see through cynical Tory ploys now and I think they are stumped because they have played all the cards in their hand lying about previous events and people don't want to be told jumping is the best thing to do when on the edge of the abyss
It’s certainly a cynical ploy but it would mean that whoever took over in 2024-25 would not be starting with a clean slate and would be spending the first 2-3 years still cleaning up the Conservative’s mess. Could be wrong, of course, but we’ll find out more later today.

It’s certainly a cynical ploy but it would mean that whoever took over in 2024-25 would not be starting with a clean slate and would be spending the first 2-3 years still cleaning up the Conservative’s mess. Could be wrong, of course, but we’ll find out more later today.

Im f@cked if I know where they would even start to clean up this latest Tory shit show.

Im f@cked if I know where they would even start to clean up this latest Tory shit show.
True. What is just as concerning is the idea that they are doing this because they are ‘hoping things will improve’ and that ‘things might not be so bad in the future’ (my marks for emphasis), It’s that kind of wishful thinking, starting with Brexit through Truss/Kwarteng, that has helped put the country in the mess it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.